White Rock Media, is a fast-growing Midwest ad agency focused exclusively on managing media placements for advertisers (planning, buying, auditing & custom analytics).
This person must be experienced with managerial accounting and Quickbooks. An auditing background would be helpful as well, but not essential.
Qualifications: Education: Minimum of a BA or BS degree. Additional education focused on accounting, bookkeeping or information design a plus.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 3+ years experience managing accounting for small- to mid-size business.
- The ability to generate visually attractive and informative business reports.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Drive for continuous improvement and be self-motivated/managed.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Audit all media invoices, generating accurate billing packages for our clients.
- Design report templates that meet the information needs of our clients.
- Generate internal management reports.
- Manage all payables.
- As available, assist Media Planner/Buyers with information collection and data entry.
- Collaborate with the entire White Rock team to provide vision, direction, Manage office supplies.
- Recognize and solve problems proactively.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience including a base salary and profit sharing program.
White Rock has created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. This position is a 40-50 hour work week and has almost no travel required (maybe 5 percent of the time). We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication, mutual respect and the golden rule. We are very selective in hiring employees and in taking on clients in order to insure a good cultural fit.