White Rock Media, is a fast-growing Midwest ad agency focused exclusively on managing media placements for advertisers (planning, buying, auditing & custom analytics). This person must be articulate in both written and verbal communication, have fantastic organizational skills and pay attention to detail. The perfect person will have a strong experience base with the STRATA media buying software platform, plus the ability to apply media math to non-metro situations (where the computer can’t do all the work for you). This is can be a full- or part-time position, with salary commensurate to experience and skill levels.
Qualifications: Education: Minimum of a BA or BS degree. Additional education focused on media analysis or writing skills a plus. STRATA-proficiency important, but not necessarily a dealbreaker.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 5+ years experience managing multi-media advertising campaigns.
- Fundamental understanding of media metrics, and how to communicate these concepts to clients.
- Fantastic confidence in developing and delivering client-ready presentations – in person and in writing.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Drive for continuous improvement and be self-motivated/managed.
- High aptitude for understanding our prospects businesses quickly.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strengthen our already great relationships with clients; in this role, you will have extensive client contact, presenting media analysis & recommendations for client approval.
- Consistent great follow-up with clients and co-workers.
- Commit to continuing education on media management topics critical to White Rock clients’ success.
- Listen to our prospects' and clients' needs and desires in a generous and intuitive way.
- Collaborate with the entire White Rock team to provide vision, direction, policies and strategy for White Rock’s service.
- Recognize and solve problems proactively.
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience including a base salary and profit sharing program.
White Rock has created a fun, casual work environment with a lot of autonomy and no micromanagement. This position is a 40-50 hour work week and has almost no travel required (maybe 5 percent of the time). We are an ethics-driven organization and pride ourselves on having a workplace with open communication, mutual respect and the golden rule. We are very selective in hiring employees and in taking on clients in order to insure a good cultural fit.